[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1

Charles lists06 at wiltgen.net
Wed Aug 9 17:28:29 GMT 2006

> There's alot of really great resources out there for learning
> CSS/XHTML. As a veteran of SitePoint, I recommend that you point
> people there.

There's a whole lot of people who could care less about becoming web developers, even if they didn't have professions and families that got in the way.  Sad but true.

Right now a popular point of view on this list seems to be that WordPress users must be web developers in order to do interesting things.  That's like saying that everyone who drives are car must be a mechanic -- good advice in 1914, but maybe a little archaic now.

-- Charles