[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1

Dave W dabbaking at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 12:20:18 GMT 2006

I don't want to sound too hopeful, but if all users actually took the
initiative to learn a little bit to help them make their own, we wouldn't be
in this mess. Unfortunately, most users think that we should do all the work
and stuff should just magically appear because they clicked a button. I
don't think it would be a bad idea to have some links to some CSS stuff in
the codex that basically says "What to edit your own template? Click here
for some instruction blablahblah..."

--
Dave W