[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:04:25 GMT 2006

On 8/7/06, Michael B <miklb.online at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the goal being discussed?  A default theme that users can simply
> modify via an options page or add "skins", or a theme that is clean and
> solid at the core, with markup that's easy to follow and organized so as to
> be able to learn and understand the theme system?

The latter is my intent, but something with skins won't be so bad as
IF and only IF if follows the latter guidelines. Inevitably no set of
stylesheets or customization through the admin panel will meet the
needs of every user, and if we put crap behind the options page or
skins, we've solved nothing.

--
--Robert Deaton