[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1 (sandbox)

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:16:59 GMT 2006

I don't see how any "theme" with it's own built in template tags makes sense
as a default theme.  Especially from a support stand point.

I'm not arguing on the quality of work in Sandbox, I'm simply trying to find
out what the ultimate goal is, a default theme that's for an experienced
coder and "CSS artist" or my mom when she wants to change a few colors and a
header image.

~miklb