[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Mon Aug 7 18:17:06 GMT 2006

I too cut my CSS (and my PHP) teeth on Kubrick and I have to say it was
not a good experience but it was a good learning curve. But spend a few
days reading the support forum and the peculiarities of Kubrick seem to
cause much pain. It is a mess and it is too idiosyncratic for the average
user. As an old software developer I could cope but for every one of me
there are many, many more who can't. I've argued before that making the
default a more simple and straightforward theme should help both newbies
and the support team.

And that's just my 2 cents as well!

Andy