[wp-hackers] the_date() vs. the_time()

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Fri Aug 4 17:37:26 GMT 2006

http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/the_date

	SPECIAL NOTE: When there are multiple posts on a page published
	under the SAME DAY, the_date() only displays the date for the
	first post (that is, the first instance of the_date()). To
	repeat the date for posts published under the same day, you
	should use the Template Tag the_time() with a date-specific
	format string.

Note that questions of this sort are best asked (and answered) on the
WordPress support forums: http://wordpress.org/support

-Kaf