[wp-hackers] RE: [wp-forums] Late Emails

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Thu Aug 3 14:03:53 GMT 2006

 >> Seems like my comment yesterday didn't reach the list (sic!).

I'm convinced there's something up with the list server. Some mails are
making it some are not (which seems to be affecting everyone equally), last
week after making a couple of posts which never appeared to both -forums and
-hackers about various topics, I went ahead and posted to the Misc section
of the forums to see if anyone else was having issues.

Based on the fact that this still seems to be happening (and to all of the
lists), I'd suggest that at least until the issue is identified/resolved (or
just disappears on it's own), if your email to a particular list (or all of
them) isn't showing up, go ahead and contact a couple of regular
readers/posters directly to be sure that the community/others are aware of
the particular issue.

..chris

Christopher J. Hradil
chradil at comcast.net