[wp-hackers] Plugin Management and Autoupdate System

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Tue Aug 1 22:05:06 GMT 2006

On 8/1/06, Charles <lists06 at wiltgen.net> wrote:
> BTW, is the intent for this to work for themes as well?

ATM it's strictly plugins as far as what my code checks. But what's a
theme more than just one big plugin anyway? I don't see why it can't
be expanded to work with a theme, as a matter of fact, since most
themes don't have 'install' or 'uninstall' issues, it might even be
easier, I dunno...

At any rate, I'll be releasing this code most likely the day after
tomorrow one way or the other, and the community can do whatever it
likes to the code :-) I'm a nice guy =P

Regards,
CG