[wp-hackers] A Question On Plugins

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Tue Apr 25 11:02:44 GMT 2006

Thanks Viper
I have coded up a 'version' option in the options table so I can at
least check when the admin panel is loaded. As you say - painful that
it is just another query but it was the only other thing I could
think of.
There must be fixable reasons why the 'activate' hook doesn't work
though. I actually now recall having this problem myself with a third-
party plugin...
Thanks again
Andy