[wp-hackers] Security at Wordpress

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Mon Apr 24 20:01:32 GMT 2006

Elliotte Harold wrote:
> Forking is a core principle of open source development. One of the
> reasons we write open source (better yet, free) software is precisely so
> that developers who have different needs or who have different visions
> can explore different options.

Normally I would encourage folks to work together, as I think forking
often has practical disadvantages for a community, but I think your
posts here have clearly demonstrated that your time might be better
spent playing in your own sandbox. I'll follow your fork and hopefully
the brilliance of your code will stun us into seeing the wisdom of your
ways. Good luck and Godspeed.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com