[wp-hackers] (no subject)

Paul Mitchell wp-hackers at paul-mitchell.me.uk
Thu Apr 20 06:45:18 GMT 2006

Michael D Adams wrote:
> Oops!  Sorry for the misquote, Paul.
> (And for the empty subject line, everyone.)
No worries Michael, and thanks Brian. I can be quite soft-spoken at
times. :)

However, I'm running out of patience. My blog is vulnerable. I need a
simple, tactical fix so I'll contribute up to a couple of days overall
effort to that end.

I like empty subject lines - they have potential. I propose we change
this one to "Repairing forgery bug" and get on with the planning,
analysis and coding. I further propose that the repair is applied to
trunk, 2.0.2 and 1.5.2. Any objections? Any volunteers? :D

--
Paul Mitchell, Coding and Crafting Quality Software
http://www.libertini.net/libertus/category/software/