[wp-hackers] XSL for feeds

Andrew Krespanis leftjustified at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 23:12:45 GMT 2006

I must be missing something here... does IE not support styling of XML with CSS?

If it does, why don't we just use CSS to style the RSS feed; thereby
killing off the need for newbies to learn another language? I don't
know about you guys, but I found learning XSL a hell of a lot more
daunting than learning CSS.
It's not like people are going to need to do anything real crazy (eg:
CSS tables via display:table; etc) with their RSS feeds, so surely CSS
would suffice?

-Andrew.