[wp-hackers] Link Subcategories

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 01:52:23 GMT 2006

Intuitively, the problem is that (and I love tags), I apply (or at
least would like to apply) tags differently to posts than I do links.
For one thing, posts are mine and most links are to sites that are
not. So posts tagged "composition" or "rhetoric" or "consume" as
applied to my own content are pretty different from what one would
find looking at links tagged that way.

I don't go so far as to want to maintain two sets of tags (for me/for
others) or any such thing, but forcing an aggregation seems backwards.