[wp-hackers] theming

ifelse wordswithstyle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:12:08 GMT 2005

There's a coding style guide available at
http://wordpress.org/docs/developer/coding-style/ Discussion of
forward development can be discussed on this list.

BTW, the description that you provided for your category list code
seems to make it more suitable for release as a plugin rather than a
core change.

On 20/09/05, Cristiana Yambo <wordpress at cloudthirteen.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I started using wordpress recently, and I made some changes to the
> theme engine on my copy of the code.  I also have some ideas to make
> the themeing more flexible.  I was wondering how I should go about
> trying to submit changes to the code, and also the coding format for
> this project.
> The changes I made deal with the way the category list is displayed,
> I made an option to display the list as just a list of links, so they
> can be horizontal. I know you can do that with css, but, I needed a
> way to display them as a plain series of links.  Is this possible to
> do with the existing code, because I do not want to have my own
> forked version to maintain.
>
> thanks
> cristiana

Phu