[wp-hackers] Re: wp-hackers Digest, Vol 8, Issue 18

Mahangu mahangu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 12:27:15 GMT 2005

> > skippy is an obvious choice, who else is there all the time and knows
> > IRC commands?

Firas and Masquerade are two other choices. One or the other is pretty
much always around. Maybe there are other options, like a kick-bot
whom only a few regulars will know how to trigger? I know AI is never
a good substitute for people, but it may be worth a look.

--
Mahangu Weerasinghe,
Writer, hacker and sidewalk philosopher.

web : mahangu.org

note : The opinions expressed in this email are mine and mine alone,
and DO NOT in anyway portray the views of my employer, my friends, my
significant other or my toaster. Thank you.