[wp-hackers] Separation of Application Logic from

Jeff Minard jeff at jrm.cc
Sun Sep 4 02:22:28 GMT 2005

Michael Huynh wrote:
> In all however, I like WP's template solution (not the admin panel
> side) very well. If the complaint is that the admin section cannot be
> templated easily, why not just write the admin section to have
> templates like the blog pages?

Why would you need/want to template the admin section anyway? Aside from
cases where you want to majorly rebrand the admin interface, only a
small handful of people will ever see those pages.

Not too mention the fact that the admin pages are signifigantly more
complex than most wordpress theme pages are ("header -> post(s) -> footer")

Jeff