[wp-hackers] PHP testers

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 23:56:02 GMT 2005

Updating to the latest PHP6 build makes one of my sites die out, I
think it depends on the size of the output. error logging is showing
emalloc errors, so its probably a PHP memory allocation bug. 5.1 out
of CVS is still fine as can be, using E_STRICT complains about var,
but very few people have that on.

On 10/29/05, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> Robert Deaton wrote:
> > I have already been testing with PHP5 and occasionally PHP 6 out of
> > CVS HEAD on my own servers, and as of yet there have been no major
> > troubles, but if you'd like, I'll be sure to set up some unit testing
> > more often with not only PHP builds but WordPress builds as well.
>
> Thanks, that'd be much appreciated.
>
> --
> Matt Mullenweg
>   http://photomatt.net | http://wordpress.org