[wp-hackers] The next release.

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Wed Oct 26 12:59:09 GMT 2005

Scott Merrill <skippy at skippy.net> wrote:
|  I would be happy to donate my WP-DB Backup code to the WordPress
core,
|  or see it included as a default plugin bundled with the download.
|
|  It's not perfect, but it seems to work for the overwhelming majority
of
|  people who try it (and as such, I consider it's success rate to be
about
|  on par with WordPress itself).

I'd also recommend a look at the WP DB-Manager available at
http://www.lesterchan.net/others/downloads.php. Its not a plugin but a
hack, but it works well & has options organised better for users, in
different tabs!! Or the WP devs can whip out their own version of backup
& restore script since its not hard to implement!! :)

Amit Gupta
http://igeek.info/  ||  http://blog.igeek.info/
http://blog.igeek.info/wp-plugins/igsyntax-hiliter