[wp-hackers] The next release.

Graeme Lennon graeme at samurai.com
Mon Oct 24 22:39:41 GMT 2005

Comments like this are rude and unproductive. Don't make things
personal, and if you're going to criticize someone else's actions, at
least make the effort to provide something constructive.

This debate has already resulted in useful commentary, Owen's plugin,
and the overall improvement of WordPress. You have added nothing.

g.