[wp-hackers] Plugin Development Request: gada.be

Jon Abad jonabad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 01:15:15 GMT 2005

Hi Chris,
I saw your request for a plugin and have been working on it but I'm
pretty green when it comes to string parsing so my methods for coming up
with a suitable way to make a gada.be url aren't working all that well.
Right now, my design involves adding a <gadabe> tag and quickbutton to
wordpress so that any keywords that are surrounded by that will be
turned into a proper gada.be search link.

I saw that the IE bookmarklet calls something called searchParse.php in
order to generate the appropriate url and was wondering if you should
send me the appropriate code snippet to go from a keyword or phrase to url.

Thanks,
Jon Abad