[wp-hackers] get_pages() supporting depth argument

Mike Matz mike.matz at soletechnology.com
Tue Oct 11 00:00:45 GMT 2005

Well I'm using get_pages() and looping through raw pages in few places
(rather our HTML/Wordpress guy), but ran into a place where we needed to
pass the depth argument so that only one level of subpages would get
returned.  I don't know if it's frowned upon to use get_pages()
directly, but anyway, I figured it might as well support depth, it
doesn't really hurt anything.  Here's a patch for 1.5.2.

BTW - Is it doing anyone any good for me to pass these changes along?  I
don't really have time to work with the live (current) WordPress code,
but thought maybe someone could benefit from my changes..