[wp-hackers] Fw: webloog.com

Jefte Puente jp at jefte.net
Sun Oct 9 22:37:38 GMT 2005

Domain squatting is neither illegal or amoral. Come off it.

"In any case, I did not agree to any terms as I never believed that he had
ANY right to be squatting our name and holding it hostage."

So this is how you operate? Accept a domain that you did not purchase, then
when its under your control deny the original owner had any rights to it?
Thats a dick move.

Purchasing a domain gives you the right to it. Case closed. WordPress is not
even a federally recognized trademark.

Off-topic this.