[wp-hackers] button patch for comment post section

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:48:41 GMT 2005

On 07/10/05, Owen Winkler <ringmaster at midnightcircus.com> wrote:
> WordPress needs a good comb-through for all of those die()-style errors
> so that they can all be removed and replaced with friendlier, more
> informative, theme integral responses.

+1. We should just redirect back to the comment page, fill in the
information that they sent, and insert a p, div etc. with a class of
"error", which themes would style. We could provide a default style
for themes that didn't bother, something like,

div.error { border: 1px solid #f00; }

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net