[wp-hackers] Any easy way to enable tags through xmlrpc

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 00:03:17 GMT 2005

On 11/18/05, Robert Deaton <false.hopes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tag is not a valid HTML element, and thus it is stripped if your user
> doesn't have the "unfiltered_html" capability. Add this capability to
> the user you are posting with and all should be well.

Well I know tag & itag aren't valid XHTML, Taggerati takes care of
generating the XHTML and what not before it gets posted but I forgot
to mention that this is running the latest SVN and posting via the
admin user with the Administrator role, which I thought should already
have the unfiltered_html capability.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge