[wp-hackers] 2-3 plugins

Bill Smith ml_wordpress at copperleaf.org
Mon Nov 14 17:54:37 GMT 2005

Instead of trying to identify the 3 best plugins across all use cases,
maybe it would be worth considering alternative wordpress packages.
There could be a personal wordpress package which would be the standard
WP core, plus 2-3 plugins that personal sites would be most likely to
use, a professional package, expert package, etc. (I don't know what
would be the best breakdown of packages) They could even be packaged
with or without the core Wordpress distro.

Personally I would vote for a lean wordpress core tarball and have
additional tarballs for cases mentioned above.

Just a thought.
Bill