[wp-hackers] 1.5.2 or on to 1.6?

Denis de Bernardy denis at semiologic.com
Tue May 24 13:11:57 GMT 2005

Well, personally, I tend to edit pages far more often than anything, but
then I'm not a good example as I'm using WP as a CMS rather than as a
blogware.

Regarding the comments, I use my fuzzy recent comments plugin to access them
from the sidebar. That way, I get a 1-click access to all comments, grouped
by post. I'm in the process of making the v3, which will list -- and
emphasize -- comments in need of moderation to admin users, grouped by post
for easy access. It makes more sense imho than a quick link to the list in
the admin menu, which I only find useful for mass moderation (e.g. getting
rid of an IP). I'm also considering to insert a 'delete' link next to the
'edit' link for comments in my menu template, so as to get redirected to the
originating post rather than to the admin menu when I delete a comment.

D.