[wp-hackers] Forum Post

Stefano steagl at people.it
Mon May 23 16:10:33 GMT 2005

Il Mon, 23 May 2005 15:41:30 +0100, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> scrive:

>http://wordpress.org/support/topic/34484
>
>"Is it normal that everything is plain browseable with a default
>installation?"

>"In all other projects (Drupal, php-nuke, ...), they take this stuff
>seriously."

As other answered in the forum thread I think it's a sysadmin issue
more than a WP issues, a solution for a standard installation shoudl
be to have a special index.php that redirect to main index.php but i
doen't see it as a serious "security" issues

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)