[wp-hackers] feed:http://address problem

Mike Little journalized at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:52:29 GMT 2005

On 19/05/05, Owen Winkler <ringmaster at midnightcircus.com> wrote:

> Can we throw an explanatory post out on the dev blog feed ("What is the
> feed: protocal and why you should care?") and be done with this issue?
>
> I've never seen so much hooplah over 5 characters.
>
> Owen

Owen,
An explanatory post on the dev blog is going to help the thousands of
people who click on a link and get an error message. They don't know
what the dev blog is. They would not see the message. They are already
blind to the dashboard because they don't know what it is.

There is so much hooplah because it is important. We have to balance
user friendly (no errors) with cutting edge (support new protocol)

Mike
--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/journalized/