[wp-hackers] Forum Post: Links Updated

Andy Skelton skeltoac at hotmail.com
Sun May 1 14:09:57 GMT 2005

I  believe the issue here is that too many hosts forbid the outgoing
connection to grab the last-updated times. CURL is somewhat more universally
allowed, but some hosts still require the user to manually configure CURL
for their proxy. I went through this nightmare with GoDaddy and never got it
resolved.