[wp-hackers] Page Versioning Plugin Testing

Brian Groce wp at watershedstudio.com
Wed Mar 30 03:14:20 GMT 2005

Jeff Minard wrote:

> Brian Groce wrote:
>
>> Within  the next week I plan on having the page versioning plugin
>> ready for beta testing, so if you use the pages feature quite a bit
>> and are interested in testing the plugin out, please let me know.
>

> As "pages" are just posts in a very clever guise, will this plugin
> also work with posts?
>
> Jeff

Yeah...at least for the moment I'm not looking to see it's static or not.

I'll probably wait to see how people are using it to determine if
there's a usefullness for separate plugins (posts & pages), but for my
need I'm just taking away the option for users to add posts...using it
as a CMS, not a blog.

Brian