[wp-hackers] Upgrade Issues
podz at tamba2.org.uk
Tue Mar 15 23:11:47 GMT 2005
I just upgraded to the latest code, and had some thoughts:
- What about a button to switch all plugins off / on ?
Gets a chore all that scrolling and clicking :)
- When the upgrade completed, the "have fun" link lead as always back to
the blog. This time though I hit an error because plugin code
(Blogtimes) was not recognised. Has something somewhere changed ? I've
not hit this error before.
- combining the upgrade start with an OFF button on that page too ?
- combining the upgrade end with an ON button ?
- on the upgrade end page, have a link back to blog admin as well as the
blog front page ?
And whoever chose green - good choice :)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 261 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/attachments/20050315/c27cd20c/signature.bin
More information about the wp-hackers