[wp-hackers] Trac Reports

Ryan Duff ryan at ryanduff.net
Sun Mar 13 23:27:34 GMT 2005

Anybody good with trac reports? I think if we can get matt to create a
report similar to:

SELECT id AS ticket, summary, severity, priority, status, time as created
FROM ticket WHERE component='$COMPONENT'

We could call a report based on a plugin from the address bar via:

http://dev.wp-plugins.org/report/14?COMPONENT=plugin-name

Where 14 would be the actual number of the report and plugin-name would be
the name of the plugin. This would allow developers to pull rss feeds on a
plugin-by-plugin basis and not just all their tickets via report 7.

Anybody have any comments? Correct any of my syntax. I just created this
based on the examples at http://dev.wp-plugins.org/wiki/TracReports

Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net
http://fusionized.com