[wp-hackers] Problems ?

Fahim Farook fahim at farook.org
Mon Mar 7 09:40:35 GMT 2005

Hi Jason,

    I first became interested in this thread due to the reason that I
currently work for LunarPages as a remote systems administrator and I
was familiar with at least two of the cases that Podz had highlighted.
Being a WordPress plugin developer (I continue work on the WPBlacklist
plugin that LaugingLizard/Mark originally wrote) and a WP user, I have
been frustrated from my end at LunarPages in trying to find a solution
to problems such as this (as well as other similar ones) due to various
reasons. I believe in finding solutions for customers - not simply
telling them that their stats are too high and that's all the
information that we can provide them with and then asking them to sort
it out on their own. So, if I can help in some manner, I would certainly
be interested in being part of the machine :) Kind regards,

Fahim Farook