[wp-hackers] shell script for WP download/installation (+ stuff)

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Mon Mar 7 05:56:11 GMT 2005

Something tells me it's unlikely that a script as such exists for WP
1.5. If you
can set up such a thing up and customise it sufficiently, I am sure thousands
will use it.

It would be nice if there was a script which arranges permalinks, creates
maintenance tasks like back-up, and checks validity every night and outputs
everything to a log file.

Roy

--
Roy Schestowitz