[wp-hackers] Plugin repository and tags usage

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Fri Mar 4 21:52:58 GMT 2005

SVN and Trac are development tools so I don't think this is an issue.
The source code for Mozilla is viewable through viewcvs I'm sure but I
haven't been tempted to download it via that method. I go and download
the official tarballs distributed on mozilla.org.
Make sure you release early and often and your users will be happy!

Donncha.