[wp-hackers] Exploit, or no?

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Tue Jun 28 18:50:03 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 14:34 -0400, Robert Deaton wrote:
> While on the subject, did that cover both security related checkins,
> or did you discover the XSS on your own?

One was discovered on our own.  The reporter on the forums had also
discovered this one as well as two others we did not know about.  The
big one hasn't been committed yet.  I don't want that commit lurking in
plain sight until we are ready to release.  I'll probably be hitting up
some trusted folks for help with testing.

Ryan