[wp-hackers] MU Progress

Hanni Ross hanni.ross at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:28:41 GMT 2005

> Multiple weblogs is such an ambiguous term now, especially with things
> like Scott's vhosts plugin. I think between MU and WP we can support most
> any use case people can think up.

True. I guess I was specifically meaning out-of-the-box ability to
have separate functioning weblogs. This isn't something I personally
think is necessary, as you say there are many ways to do it, but it's
a question that I've been asked a few times and I think that there
would be a benefit to having some kind of official line on it.

-h