[wp-hackers] Plugin Localization

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 00:19:46 GMT 2005

Sounds like the plugins/<plugin sub dir>/ approach would be the best for the
long haul, as anything custom translated for a plugin should stay WITH the
plugin.

I've also gotten requests to put my multi-file plugins into single folders
for easier management, which mirrors the same issue (clutter & 'packaging').

-d