[wp-hackers] SVN, 3 column default suggestion, category code vol.

Carla Hufstedler carlamichele at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:52:35 GMT 2005

On Jun 23, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Jason Bainbridge wrote:

> svn update http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/tags/1.5/
>
> Although I'm new to svn so I'm not sure and I also don't know if the
> 1.5 tag is for the latest 1.5 or if you need to specify it ie. 1.5.2.

Yep--currently at rev. 2657: http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/tags/
1.5.1.2/

On Jun 23, 2005, at 1:27 PM, Matthew Mullenweg wrote:

> * 3 column theme (asking for suggestions)

Liew Cheon Fong has crafted a quite nice Kubrick with three columns--
both are on the right, and very tidy, just the right size for
del.icio.us, flickr, etc.: http://www.liewcf.com/blog/archives/
2005/05/wordpress-three-columns-kubrick-theme/

Point to the header alternatives gallery (http://
www.digitalwestex.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=6), and away we
go. :) Two flavors+ of the default theme.

> * Category project (request for code volunteers)

Eh? That actually sounds like an area, other than codexing, that I
can help. Let me know, and I'm all over it.

O:) Carla