WordPress Openness (was Re: [wp-hackers] UI development for 1.6)

Christian Mohn h0bbel at p0ggel.org
Thu Jun 23 16:46:13 GMT 2005

>>I did an SVN update, got 1.6-alpha and now i'm not even allowed to
>>report a bug that makes all my new posts have a published date in 1970.
>>:(
>You should use the TAGS not the TRUNK to get last stable versione, where
you can choose all >1.5 flavors realeased till now.

Fair enough, and I'm not saying that it's not my fault. I would, however,
think that radical changes like the current ones should be done in it's own
branch and tested there before adding it to the main trunk.

Oh well, not that big a deal, just an annoyance.