WordPress Openness (was Re: [wp-hackers] UI development for 1.6)

Christian Mohn h0bbel at p0ggel.org
Thu Jun 23 13:49:18 GMT 2005

My question is this, why isn't the 1.6 experimental stuff in it's own SVN
branch (or whatever SVN calls it)? That way people could play around with
it and it would still not break the sites that run 1.5 of svn.

I did an SVN update, got 1.6-alpha and now i'm not even allowed to report
a bug that makes all my new posts have a published date in 1970. :(

I might very well have missed something, but right now my site isn't
exactly working.