WordPress Openness (was Re: [wp-hackers] UI development for 1.6)

Fahim Farook fahim at farook.org
Thu Jun 23 13:28:00 GMT 2005

Roy, let's not make this an issue about personalities - I don't believe
Mike intended it to be about personalities (my apologies to Mike for
thinking at first it was ...) and dropping to the personal level is not
going to achieve anything. The thing to do at this point would be to see
where the differences of opinion might be and address the issues. As
Mike has kept on pointing out - this is about WP and ensuring that it
goes in a direction which would help all the users out there and a
split, coup whatever is not going to help anybody (though I'd still do
it if it were me - but that's my personal opinion :p) Sometimes I guess
you gotta look at the bigger picture ...

Fahim