[wp-hackers] UI development for 1.6

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Jun 21 18:36:59 GMT 2005

Terrence Wood wrote:
> Google is my friend, but I've got agree with Mike on this one... like I
> said in my first post the Shuttle project is pretty much underground.

A group of people said "we want to donate our time to redesign the WP
backend" completely independent of WP development, I said "Cool, let me
set up a mailing list for you so I can keep track of what's going on."
Why is it "underground"? I don't know, maybe because more people find
time for arguing rather than coding. Shuttle is still separate, I just
stole some of their ideas and mixed it up with a drag-n-drop thing I
found. This list is entirely appropriate and relevant for discussing any
and all development of WP. Right now we're in an alpha stage where
EVERYTHING is flexible and open for discussion, no decisions have been
made about and nothing is set in stone.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com