[wp-hackers] A request

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Tue Jun 21 02:11:14 GMT 2005

Martin Geisler wrote:
> People who use bleeding edge software can end up bleeding --- I would
> expect everybody who installs WordPress from the Subversion repository
> to know that.

There's always the nightly build, and all it takes to get is to join the
WP-Testers list. The hurdle is not all that high--nor should it be.

> I find treating people like little children a bad idea.

Then you won't take issue with me saying if someone needs to show off
their new WordPress swag, they accept some responsibility and mention
the dangers of installing it on a production site, etc. I don't consider
that treating people like children, but as people you don't want to see
run into problems they can't get themselves out of.

-Kaf