[wp-hackers] Let's whip WYSIWYG

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 18:05:08 GMT 2005

That's a good thought.  FYI, I have a Drafts view and a Private view within
my admin 'control panel' in the sidebar.  So I can actually preview posts
within my site's 'framework' in either status mode.  Good when I'm writing
10 page reviews, which a wysiwig editor still isn't going to preview for me
properly. ;)

Also, someone mentioned that filters can change the text.  Yes, remember
that.  Remember all the cool plugins that modify the content -- lord knows I
have a few!  And in many cases, I have my plugins only set up hooks when not
under the admin pages -- not sure if others do that as well, but if the
editor is going to start previewing the_content, I'd want to adjust my
plugins accordingly. :)

-d