[wp-hackers] b2evo importing script

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sun Jul 31 22:03:53 GMT 2005

In the Codex, there is this comment/inquiry:

Hi, about that b2evo script. Converting titles and posts to UTF-8
mangles the special characters (the blog I'm trying to convert is
partially in Finnish). Also, converting from an older b2evo, the dates
were wrong. These were trivial to correct, but it would be really nice
to get them corrected in the "official" script.
Sorry to bitch here if this is the wrong place, and thanks for the hard
work! :) --Mandrl
<http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=User:Mandrl&action=edit>
21:36, 31 Jul 2005 (UTC)
http://codex.wordpress.org/Talk:Importing_Content

====

I'm not sure who is handling upgrading the conversion scripts, so I just
thought I would pass on the information.

Thanks,

Lorelle