[wp-hackers] Question about the_author_email template tag

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Sat Jul 30 21:04:15 GMT 2005

There's little to debate on it (unfortunately). It used to be encoded
or obfuscated by passing it through the antispambot() function, but
that was changed in 1.5 when it was decided to make the various parts
of a post 'pluggable'.

The issue was already noted in on the Codex page, but appears to have
been reverted to an earlier version at some point. I'll readdress it.

-Kaf