[wp-hackers] Forum post: Huge server hits

Brad Fults bfults at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:30:06 GMT 2005

This seems like a good opportunity for WP to partner with some large hosting
companies that would offer a WP install + wp-cache + hardware that can
handle "a load of up to X", giving WP a referral fee for the customer.

It would be much better to answer the question Podz exemplified with "If you
go with our hosting partner, X, WordPress will handle your situation for Y
amount of dollars per month."

Helping customers and making money at the same time.

--
Brad Fults
NeatBox