[wp-hackers] User Capabilities

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Mon Jul 11 22:49:46 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 12:22 -0400, Owen Winkler wrote:
> Ryan Boren wrote:
> > Here's the patch as it currently stands.
>
> Looks like update_user_cache() didn't make it into
> pluggable_functions.php.  It's not used anywhere now, but the admin UI
> will require functionality very much like it.

I'm losing track of the patches.  I committed with what I had.  Could
you send a patch for what I missed?

> My ideas:
>
> Thoughts on UI from concerned quarters speak up now.  I'll post a patch
> of what I have for UI late this afternoon.

All sounds good to me, although I usually leave the UI design to others.
Regardless, sounds like a solid move in the right direction.  It'll give
us a good base to quibble over at least. :-)

Ryan