[wordpress] Re: [wp-hackers] WP-Plugins.org Perms

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:02:09 GMT 2005

On 7/11/05, Mark Jaquith <mark.wordpress at txfx.net> wrote:
> Hm... this brings up an interesting point... I think it would be cool to
> have an author sandbox for misc stuff that isn't quite ready for its own
> directory.  Perhaps each user who has control of a plugin could be given
> /user/user-name/ for their use.

A bit like kdenonbeta for KDE, but done on a per-user basis. Sounds
interesting; I'm just worried that you'd either get people commiting
crap left right and centre, or no-one would use it. I guess if the
permissions etc aren't too hard to set up then one extra folder
doesn't do much harm...

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net